Application forms and application fee
Application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.mzumbe.ac.tz. A non-refundable application fee of 30,000/= Tshs (or 30 USD for non East African Citizens) should be paid directly to the CRDB Bank – Mzumbe Account No. 01J1012013400. Forms must be accompanied by evidence of payment of application fee. Applications without such evidence will not be considered.
Applying through TCU
This mode concerns those candidates who wish to apply for bachelor degree programmes and have the following qualifications:
- Direct entry qualifications (ACSEE qualifications)
- Equivalent entry qualifications (with diploma qualifications)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applying directly to the University
This mode concerns those candidates:
wishing to apply for Bachelor degree programmes and they have Equivalent Entry qualifications (with relevant certificate and A-level Points) wishing to apply for diploma and certificate programmes
- An application must be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Thirty Thousand Only (Tshs. 30,000 ) for East African or USD 30 for non-East African citizens payable to Mzumbe University.
- All applications must be accompanied by genuine CERTIFIED copies of the relevant certificates. Applications without CERTIFIED copies of certificates will not be considered.
- An application with Foreign Secondary Certificates should be accompanied by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) Equivalence translations.
- Applicants with foreign certificate (equivalent qualifications) should be accompanied by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) translations.
Candidates should return the applications forms duly filled to the undersigned, not later than 31st August each year.
- Qualified candidates are very much encouraged to apply.
- Applications without stated qualifications and attachments will not be processed
MOBILE 0782 618717
Mode of Application for all Postgraduate Programmes (Master’s and PhD Degree Programmes)
Applicants are required to fill their application forms along with two reference forms/letters. Referees should be a person who is academically familiar with the applicant, either as a teacher, research supervisor, or professional associate.
Reference forms filled by non-academic staff on the academic suitability of the candidate will not be accepted. The application forms can be collected from any of the three campuses, training centres or from our Website: www.mzumbe.ac.tz and Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies (DRPS) website: http://drps.mzumbe.ac.tz/
Application to all the above postgraduate programmes must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of TZS. 30,000/= (for local applications) or USD 30 (for international applicants).
Applicants are required to indicate in their application forms the campus and training centre of preference, i.e. whether Main Campus, Dar es Salaam Campus College, Mbeya Campus College or training centres of Mwanza and Tanga
The application fee should be payable to Mzumbe University, CRDB Account No. 01J1012013400 for those applying at the Main Campus and training centres; for Mzumbe University, CRDB Account No. 01J1043012201 for those applying at the Dar es Salaam Campus College; and Mzumbe University, CRDB Account No. 01J1065743701 for those applying at the Mbeya Campus College.
All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of relevant academic certificates.
If in doubt regarding your suitability for admission into a particular programme, inquiries should be addressed to the respective Principal of Campus College/Director of Directorate/Dean of Faculty or Institute.
Duly filled master’s degree application forms should be sent to the respective campuses as hereinunder given:
For the Main Campus (Mzumbe):
Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies
P. O. Box 63, MZUMBE, TANZANIA
Tel. +255 23 2604380/1/3/4
Fax: +255 23 2604382
For Dar es Salaam Campus College:
Dar es Salaam Campus College
P. O. Box 20266, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA