DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICES AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The department of Public Service and Human Resource Management is dedicated in providing training, conducting researches and offering professional advisory services to private, public and the third sector intending at increasing efficiency and effectiveness in managing human resources.
The department hosts a total of 4 undergraduate programmes and 4 post graduate programmes.
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Public Administration in Records and Archives Management (BPA-RAM)
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management (BHRM)
- Bachelor of Public Administration in Youth Leadership and Development (BPA-YDL)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Research and Public Policy (MRPP)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSc. HRM)